South Korea (Republic of Korea)
Korean Organizations in North America
Government Ministries and
South Korean Online Newspapers
Financial Institutions & Doing
Business in South Korea
Other Web Sites on South Korea
- Supreme Court of Korea
- South Korea - Constitution: ICL
- Constitutional Court of the Republic of Korea
- Korean Culture and Information Service. Introduces Korean culture to the world and uplift the national image of Korea.
- Korean American Museum. The Korean American community has established the Korean American Museum to interpret and preserve its history, culture, and achievements.
- Governments on the WWW: South Korea.
General resources, national and regional institutions, representations in foreign countries, political parties, additional information.
- Political Resources on the Net:
South Korea. Constitution, government/politics, elections, parties & organizations, news media.
- South Korea, WWW Virtual Library. Art
& culture, economy, education, environment, history, intercultural relations, periodicals, religion, politics & public policies.
- South Korea Schools.
University & adult education, K12 & teen, program finder, country resources.
- Korean Resource Center. Empowers the Korean American, low-income immigrant and people of color communities through social services, education, culture, advocacy, and grassroots organizing.
- Korea Institute for National
Unification (KINU). Established in 1991 as a government-financed research institute, KINU has functioned as a think tank for unification policies.
- South Korea: Asian Network Information Center. University of Texas, Austin.
History, government, religion, philosophy, Korean studies, Korea information resources, journals and newsgroups.
- Korea Institute, Harvard University. About the Institute, colloquium, courses, affiliates, North American Korean
Studies directory, post-doc info.
- Information on South Korea, Duke University Library. Subject guide, www virtual library, economic crisis, www sites
for Korea, links, directory service.
- Korean Studies. E-resources,
Duke University Libraries.
- History of South Korea, World History Archives. Political and general history, economic, labor and social history,
culture & telecommunications.
- Destination South Korea, Lonely Planet. Facts, environment, history, culture, facts for the traveler, attractions,
off the beaten track, getting there & away, recommended reading.
Please report any broken link, or change of URL address of a site to our
Asian American Net welcomes your comments/suggestions.
East Asia |
| Mongolia |
North Korea |
South Korea |
Home | Announcements |
| East Asia/Far East
Middle East/West Asia |
South Asia |
Southeast Asia |
Asia in General |
Advertise with us
| Suggest A Site |
Classified Ads |
Opinion Page |
Personal Ads |
Doing Business in
Asian Studies Schools |
Who's Who of Asian Americans
© All Rights Reserved
Asian American Net